Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tutorial: Victoria's Secret Bombshell Kit

Since I'm almost always playing with make up & creating looks, I decided to might as well film it & share it for those who have the same interest as me :) I don't normally go out with make up though. I just like trying them on. So i'm all dolled up at home (most of the time in the wee hours of the morning) & would just be plain mascara & lip gloss during the day. I know...it's crazy :P  

Anyway, this is my first video using VS Bombshell Kit which I noticed is almost the same as their new Jet Setter Kit. I do love VS cosmetics! They did a fantastic job with their make up line - gorgeous colors, very pigmented, great quality, & most of all, at reasonable price. What more can a girl ask for, right? :)

So, I hope you check out my video & I hope you like it! 

Comparison of the 2 kits


Pink purple look


Have a good day!


- Carla

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment