Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Lancome Visionnaire - Is it worth it?

Hey guys! This is my first blog ever so pardon me if I don't get to provide some information you may want or if there's not much pictures. Let me know though & I will try to add more in the future. Anyway, on to my review :)


I really don't use too much products on my face before because i'm scared that i may put something that is not suitable for me & will just cause me to breakout. I used Olay though as moisturizer before i go to bed, but nothing during daytime to protect my skin from the sun...As expected, I started to notice dark spots on my cheeks. :( I also don't splurge specially on skin care but since I'm seeing good reviews about Lancome Visionnaire, i decided to get one (well actually, 2 bottles) for myself last February.

I got the Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector (30ml) and the Lancome Visionnaire Pre-correcting Advanced Emulsion (75ml). As samples, I was given the Lancome Correcting Polishing Cream (15ml), 3 tubes of Lancome Genifique Youth Activator (5ml each) and a small pouch of their Renergie Multi-lift line.







Descriptions on the box

a) Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrrector - wrinkles erased, dark spots & redness reduced, pores tightened; a very beautiful skin even before make up.
b) Visionnaire Pre-correcting Advanced Emulsion - formula impregnates the skin with moisture. Moisturized. Your skin feels smoothed & replumped. Visibly radiant.
c) Visionnaire Correcting Polishing Cream - Fine lines & wrinkles are reduced, pores are tightened & skin imperfections are visibly diminished. Skin texture is refined & smoothed. Skin tone is more even, more transparent & visibly regains its rosy glow.
d) Genifique Youth Activator - have thrown the box already. But per description in the net, skintone will become astonishingly even and texture will be dramatically refined .
Note: Doesn't include the Renergie line as i haven't used it yet.

How I used it

I followed the advise of the beauty consultant in their booth which is:
Morning - Genifique, then the skin corrector, then the emulsion
Evening - Genifique, then the skin corrector, then the polishing cream

What i've noticed:

For the 2 months that i've used these products, I did notice that my skin is more moisturized & doesn't look dull anymore. I would normally sleep very late (6 or 7 am) & it shows on my skin. With these products, my face looks fresher though i lack sleep. On the other hand, i didn't see any improvements with my dark spots which is the primary reason I bought these products. I didn't see any reduction as well on the lines in my forehead nor did i see any changes to my pores. 

Net, i think this is a very good moisturizer but that's it. At least for me. And for the price, I expected for it to deliver what it claim. But it didn't :( Again, it's just for me. On the other hand, i remembered with the reviews i've read & watched before, they're really using the Visionnaire for pores & not really for skin corrector (wrinkles, dark spots). 

Is it worth it?
For the price of 8,000 php (~200 USD) for 2 bottles & which would only work as moisturizer & pore tightener, I don't think so. I'm sure there are a lot of cheaper alternatives that can provide the same. If it worked though with dark spots & wrinkles, i will definitely re-purchase.

By the way, all of the products doesn't have SPF. So either you use another product for sunscreen or leave it as is (& get more dark spots). I tried both, still nothing.


Anyway, i hope you find my review useful. Let me know what you think. 'Til next time! :)


-Carla





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment