Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: Celeteque Dermoscience Brightening Dark Spot Corrector


Alright! Took me forever to write my next blog due to lots of things but now I’m back! Just transferred here in NY last June & Sephora is my new best friend :P

Anyway, this review is about Celeteque’s Dark Spot Corrector which I have been using since I was in the Philippines. As with the other products I’ve reviewed, I used this one for a month to give enough time to see its effect.   



The Product & its claims
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Brightening Dark Spot Corrector has Octadecenedioic Melanin Inhibitor that minimizes skin discoloration or melasma and prevents further darkening of the skin by inhibiting melanin formation. It also has Pigmentation Lightening Complex which contains Coenzyme Q10 that fights free radicals that can cause skin aging. It contains Rumex Occidentalis Extract and Mulberry Extract that inhibit tyrosinase production.

The product will show significant lightening from 1st week to 3rd week of product usage.  The product comes in a 15ml tube (not sure if there are other sizes) and cost Php350 (~USD9).


My experience & thoughts on this product
I’ve followed the directions for use, which is to put it on after washing the face & after applying moisturizer. I also did use it morning & night & as mentioned, & I used this product for a month. The texture is non greasy & it’s not too fragrant (which is the preference of a lot of people with sensitive skin). 

In the entire period that I’ve applied it in my face, it didn’t cause me any breakouts. I cannot attribute not having pimples to using it though since I’m also using other products at the same time.

So how was it for dark spot lightening? Nothing. This goes on for both dark spots from sun damage & from pimple scars. I find it more difficult to treat sun damage & I really don’t expect this product to do that much – but we’ll never know until we try, right? And then again, expensive doesn’t mean effective. :)


Will I repurchase?
No. I think I’ve tried it long enough to know if it will work for me or not. Besides, there are a lot of other products out there & I can’t wait to try them!

Oh, a heads up! Since this review has been delayed, I was able to try a different product already for a considerable amount of time & that works! So watch out for it in my next post! ;)

Again, hope you find my review useful. Feel free to leave your comments! Take care!


-Carla

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Alpessence said...

I am having very dark spot on my face. I do the home remedies but no effects on my dark spots. I will surely your face product to overcome the dark spots.
best dark spot corrector for face

Unknown said...

Which is better darksport correctorgel or acne spot corrector gel. what is the difference of the two product

Post a Comment